IEEE Web Resources (Institute
of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
1. IEEE Homepage:
2. Educational Resources from IEEE's Spectrum
3. Searchable Guide to IEEE Standards:
4. IEEE Student Memberships
PSpice and Related Links
1. Orcad Product Family Homepage (includes PSpice):
2. PSpice Student Version Homepage
3. PSpice.Com Design Community:
4. Orcad Knowledge Exchange:
Electronics Workbench Links (Multisim)
1. Electronics Workbench Homepage:
2. Electronics Workbench > Education & Training
> Multisim (Product Information):
3. Electronics Workbench > Education & Training
> Multisim Tutorial:
4. Electronics Workbench > Education & Training
> Multisim Educational Resource Web Links Page:
5. Electronics Workbench > Poptronics Magazine >
Free Downloadable Multisim Compatible Working Circuits:
1. Mathworks Homepage (Makers of Matlab)
2. Matlab Student Version Homepage:
3. Matlab Online Documentation (Includes Functions Search
Engine and Index of Documentation Examples):
4. Matlab > Educational Uses > Electrical Engineering
> Teaching Examples > Specific Links to University Websites:
5. Matlab > Educational Uses > Electrical Engineering
> Links to Related MathWorks Products, Books, and Third Party Products:
Reference Web Sites for Devices
Manufacturer of many types of integrated circuits including
ADCs and DACs.
Chip data search engine organized by chip number and manufacturers.
With access to nearly $2 billion in inventory, QuestLink.com
is the largest source for electronic components online. Here is an excerpt
from their mission statement: "As the info-commerce leader in the
electronics industry, QuestLink Technology, Inc. serves electronics
professionals by providing the most comprehensive resource to research,
compare and buy both products and services."
Searchable database of the industry's most up-to-date, recently
introduced electronic products.
1. Electronic Business:
Primary management magazine for the electronics industry
2. Electronic Design Online:
Comprehensive technical resource for design engineers and engineering
3. Electronic News:
Weekly technology news publication
Electronic product news for design engineers
5. EDN Access:
In-depth design information source for the electronics industry
6. EEM/Electronic Engineer's
World's largest catalog of electronic components, equipment and
7. EE Product
Focuses on new or improved components and materials for design engineers
involved in prototyping.
8. EE Times:
Widely read publication in the engineering community delivering both
business and technology news.
9. U.S. Tech:
Industry source for headline and business news.
Electronics Manufacturing Guide
Comprehensive guide to electronics manufacturers sponsored
by CircuitWorld Online Services
Manufacturer of many types of integrated circuits.
Semiconductor Home Page
Manufacturer of many types of analog integrated circuits.
Manufacturer of discrete and integrated components.
Manufacturer of a wide variety of integrated circuits.
1. Basic Electronics.Com (Basic/Beginner's Internet
Guide to Electronics):